DELIVERY & POSTAGE CHARGES
Postage is free on all orders over £150 for delivery to UK mainland addresses
Worldwide delivery & outside UK mainland
Charges on request
Soulflyer will, in any circumstances, only accept returns if the following conditions are met;
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it (This is only for plain non-printed garments) to us
The Returned Goods must not have been worn (including tried on) and must be returned in their original unopened packaging;
The Returned Goods must be returned with all original documentation that was supplied with the Goods;
Soulflyer retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Soulflyer deem them to be unsuitable for resale;
The Buyer shall provide a proper invoice & number in respect of the Returned Goods;
By way of a restocking charge, the Buyer shall pay to Soulflyer £1.50 for bulk items (more than 10)
Returns must be made within 10 days.
Soulflyer must have issued a valid returns authorisation number in respect of the Returned Goods.
The following Goods will not be eligible to be returned:
1. Any products from the Result Air Down range;
3. Christmas and seasonal product e.g The Christmas Shop
4. Any Goods which have been ordered as bespoke Goods (for example, embroidered and/or personalised Goods);
6. Any Goods which have been in the possession of the Buyer for more than 28 days after delivery;
7. Soulful deals products;
8. Discontinued lines;
9. Seasonal products;
10. Any Goods which have, as their function, the protection of health and safety and/or the hygiene of the wearer. By way of (non-exhaustive) examples, high visibility garments, earplugs, face masks and goggles.